Recently, X-Sec Labs catched a new browser hijacker – tolmkat, which comes from China, it has 32-bit & 64-bit version. Continue reading “Watch out for new browser hijacker – tolmkat”
- Downloader: Download other malwares
- Dropper: Drop other malwares
- Injector: Inject its code into other process(the injected process usually not malicious), let the injected process do something evil
- InfoStealer: Steal users’ privacy infomation, such as card number, username & password, cookies, etc
- Ransomware: Encrypt users’ personal files, then ask for some money to decrypt.[How to avoid ransomware infected your computer?]
Phishing site is one of the most popular threats for Internet users. We should not only rely on our security products, it’s very easy to create a new phishing site with few changes on the source codes which hackers already had.
So, it’s time to identify phishing site by ourselves! Continue reading “How to identify phishing site”